Rochelle was sweet enough to come up North and share her knowledge about living healthy with some of my friends! When she showed up, we both started laughing because we were dressed alike! Can you tell she just returned from a cruise!? She is so tan next to me! We had fun spending time together and just hanging out. Rob was a sweet heart and let us go to dinner and a movie! I don't think we have ever done that! (Just Rochelle and I) It was great to spend some good "sister" time! Love you Shell, Thanks for everything!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Stylin' Sisters!!
Rochelle was sweet enough to come up North and share her knowledge about living healthy with some of my friends! When she showed up, we both started laughing because we were dressed alike! Can you tell she just returned from a cruise!? She is so tan next to me! We had fun spending time together and just hanging out. Rob was a sweet heart and let us go to dinner and a movie! I don't think we have ever done that! (Just Rochelle and I) It was great to spend some good "sister" time! Love you Shell, Thanks for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment