Well, it's not our anniversary until the 16th, but my awesome sister Natalie watched our kid's over night so Rob and I could get a way! Thanks Nat and Mike! Your the best! I know that wasn't easy. We just went up to Park City and really just relaxed! We shopped for a couple of hours, went out to eat and saw two movies!! For those of you who know me, those are my favorite things to do!! So yes, it was my year to plan our anniversary! We also ran into our friends, Aubrey and Roy! They were celebrating their 10th anniversary, crazy huh? We ended up having dinner with them and cold stone creamery after! Yum! The best part was just hanging out with the love of my life, who just happens to be my bestfriend! We have been through a lot in 12 years and I just want Robby to know how much I love him! You are the best husband a girl could ask for! Thanks for putting up with me for so long! I love you!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Our Anniversary Getaway!!
Well, it's not our anniversary until the 16th, but my awesome sister Natalie watched our kid's over night so Rob and I could get a way! Thanks Nat and Mike! Your the best! I know that wasn't easy. We just went up to Park City and really just relaxed! We shopped for a couple of hours, went out to eat and saw two movies!! For those of you who know me, those are my favorite things to do!! So yes, it was my year to plan our anniversary! We also ran into our friends, Aubrey and Roy! They were celebrating their 10th anniversary, crazy huh? We ended up having dinner with them and cold stone creamery after! Yum! The best part was just hanging out with the love of my life, who just happens to be my bestfriend! We have been through a lot in 12 years and I just want Robby to know how much I love him! You are the best husband a girl could ask for! Thanks for putting up with me for so long! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on 12 years! You guys are cuter then ever. I hope things are going well with you. We miss you. Love ya.
You are kind of a manic blogger... it cracks me up! Happy Anniversary! I have great memories of driving through a fire on I-15 to your wedding... Joel nearly passing out because he was standing in the Sealing room right next to a halogen lamp - he's sort of heat sensitive, too!
Love You! Hope you are doing well!
Happy Anniversary Camille. My favorite is dinner and a movie also. I was jealous of the 2 movies in one day. That is so what I want to do. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment